Thu, Feb 18|
The Second Act: Rebooting. Where Could Your Career Go From Here?
It just might be better and bigger than the first act! In COVID, transitioning into the next chapter of working life can be extremely daunting. This panel of career-focused experts will challenge you to think differently about the possibilities while you focus on your goals and values.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
About the event
Here is a reality check without the sugar-coating along with invaluable resources, tackling topics such as:
- Real & Direct ideas and tools on how to communicate your value; “stop blasting on social media & start communicating exactly HOW your skills translate”.
- How to move differently from Mindset to Authenticity with clarity, why and its importance.
- Specific focusing on consistency in your profiles & resumes, which industries and roles are hiring NOW and what truly makes you stand out from the others.
- Top Key items of discussion; Gig economy, Agism and Volunteering.
Moderator: Heather Hansen O'Neill, President, Find Your Fire
- Joanne Dennison, MSEd, CMP, The Guidance Counselor for Grown Ups
- Nancy Medoff, Confidence and Influence Expert, AthenaWise
- Jessica Zeehandelar, Senior Executive Recruiter, Artemis Consultants